Tight shoulders can cause headaches and migraines. Tight gluteal muscles can lead to pelvic and leg pain. Muscular tightness can cause numbness and tingling. Remedial massage is effective for releasing muscular tension that causes pain. It is an effective therapeutic support in the natural healing process of soft tissues which include muscles, fascia (connective tissues), tendons and ligaments. Remedial massage is suitable for sporting injuries and overuse of muscles. People with autoimmune disease often seek this therapy for muscular pain relief. Pressure for remedial massage can be tailored to your level of comfort.
Bodytherapy Massage offers professional massage to Camberwell, Hawthorn, Kew, Canterbury, Balwyn, Surrey Hills, Burwood, Glen Iris, Malvern, Caulfield, Carnegie to Hughesdale. Massage can help you! Irene is a qualified and experienced remedial massage therapist who offers professional massage in Camberwell that ranges from remedial massage for muscular and joint pain to therapeutic massage for the treatment of anxiety for adolescents and adults. Over the years, Irene has given many pregnancy massages, right up to due date.
She tailors her massage using effective techniques according to your requirements. If you have regular headaches and medication has not been able to help you, give massage a try! Irene can usually release the tension in your head, neck and shoulders with remedial massage. At the end of the massage, your head will feel lighter with a significantly less intense headache, or it may even disappear completely. The massage may also help with some migraines that originate from muscular tension and stress.
Don’t hesitate, call Irene and make an appointment or enquire about massage treatments.
Manual Lymphatic Drainagee
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (including Vodder Method Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Cupping) (Victoria University) 2009
- Member of Massage & Myotherapy Australia (formerly known as AAMT)
- Certificate of Completion Clinical Orthopedic Massage Therapy for the Low back and Pelvis (The Art and Science of Kinesiology) 2012
- Certificate of Pregnancy Massage (Pregnancy Massage Australia) 2010
- Reiki Level 1 2009, Reiki Level 2 2010
- Certificate of Completion Oncology Massage Modules 1 & 2 (Oncology Massage Training) 2012
- Manual Lymph Drainage & Complete Decongestive Physical Therapy (Melbourne Lymph Drainage Centre) 2015
- Certificate of Completion Integrative Acupressure 1 (The Acupressure Centre) 2015
- Certificate of Attendance Lymph Drainage Therapy 1 (Chikly Health Institute) 2017
- Master Class in the Theory and Practice of Traditional Cupping (Health Traditions) 2017
For remedial massage, you can claim an on-the-spot rebate through HICAPS if your health fund is covered in the “View List” below. If not, we give you a receipt for you to claim directly through your health fund.
|Tuesday||11:30am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||11:30am - 6:30pm|
|Saturday||9:30am - 4:00pm|
0403 440 198
373 Camberwell Road
Camberwell VIC 3124
(located within Camberwell Chiropractic)